Drone Mapping & Aerial Images
Drone Mapping & Aerial Images, by Bush Hog Gone Wild! We take great pride in the drone related services we provide for home and business owners throughout West Central Florida. Because of our very unique drone services, we take before and after aerial photos of the properties we clear, for a video record. Our basic drone services are included for free on most of the projects we engage and will help identify how much different your land looks once we’re done clearing unwanted trees, stumps, brush and loose vegetation!
Bush Hog Gone Wild, also offers aerial mapping of your property and shows detailed high resolution pictures, with high-end orthomosaic imaging. This process involves hundreds of images of your property, then stitching them together through the use of high-tech software.
And that’s not all. Through our drone services, Bush Hog Gone Wild can also:
- Create 3D computerized models of structures on your property
- Take an NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) image of a farm, golf course, or other very large pieces of property
- Photograph expansive plots of land, uncover pest problems, irrigation issues, fertilization needs and other concerns
- Inspect towers, roofs, bridges, and other hard-to-reach areas
- Use thermal imaging to take a closer look at solar panels, roofs, hot spots in a burning building, and more.
Latest Drone Technology
We use the latest drone technology to provide you with the images you want. Notably, we have both a high-tech DJI Matrice 210 (M-210) that we use for our advanced drone services, as well as a DJI Phantom 4 for our general purpose drone services. We also have a variety of sensors for our DJI Matrice 210 (M-210), including:
- Zenmuse XT2 (dual RGB camera and thermal infrared camera)
- Zenmuse Z30 (30x optical zoom)
- Zenmuse X4S (20-megapixel, 1-inch sensor and 4K 60FPS video)
- MicaSense RedEdge-M (multispectral camera)
Contact Bush Hog Gone Wild Drone Services Today
Bush Hog Gone Wild does not provide drone services for weddings or real estate listings at this time. Nevertheless, we can help those who need a hand when it comes to most mapping, agricultural, and inspection missions. Give us a call at 352-206-3453 or email us email@example.com today to see how you can benefit from our drone services.