At Bush Hog Gone Wild, we take a great deal of pride in the work we do for home and business owners throughout Central Florida. As such, we almost always take before and after aerial photos of the properties we work on with a drone. Our basic drone services are included for free on most of the projects we do and they will help you see how much different your land looks once we’re done working on it.
In addition, we can map out your property for you and show you a detailed picture of it with high-end orthomosaic imaging. This process involves taking hundreds of pictures of your property and stitching them together through the use of high-tech software.
And that’s not all. Through our drone services, Bush Hog Gone Wild can also:
- Create a 3D computerized model of a structure on your property
- Take an NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) image of a farm, a golf course, or another very large piece of property
- Photograph expansive plots of land and uncover pest problems, irrigation issues, fertilization needs, and other concerns
- Inspect towers, roofs, bridges, and other hard-to-reach areas
- Use thermal imaging to take a closer look at solar panels, roofs, hot spots in a burning building, and more
We use the latest drone technology to provide you with the images you want. Notably, we have both a high-tech DJI Matrice 210 (M-210) that we use for our advanced drone services as well as a DJI Phantom 4 for our general purpose drone services. We also have a variety of sensors for our DJI Matrice 210 (M-210), including:
- Zenmuse XT2 (dual RGB camera and thermal infrared camera)
- Zenmuse Z30 (30x optical zoom)
- Zenmuse X4S (20-megapixel, 1-inch sensor and 4K 60FPS video)
- MicaSense RedEdge-M (multispectral camera)
Bush Hog Gone Wild does not provide drone services for weddings or real estate listings at this time. Nevertheless, we can help those who need a hand when it comes to most mapping, agricultural, and inspection missions. Give us a call at 352-206-3453 today to see how you can benefit from our drone services.